Mackenzie is a film and television writer currently seeking a full time role where she can grow professionally and showcase her talents in creating unforgettable stories.
California State University, Fullerton
(2016 – 2020)
Bachelor of Arts in Cinema & Television Arts
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Maintained a 3.74 GPA
- Member of Alpha Dela Pi Sorority
Personal Assistant, Robert Engels (Jan. 2019 – March 2020)
- Organize office materials, schedules, and paperwork as well as take phone calls and filter emails in order to ensure smooth day to day operations.
- Analyze script pages from Mr. Engels Advanced Scene Writing, Screenwriting, and Rewrite classes to provide notes before future meetings with students.
- Assist in taking all meeting minutes while serving as a liaison between Mr. Engels and his associates/clients.
- Organize studio rental schedules while setting up cameras, lighting, and talent check-in servers in 7 studio spaces for daily casting calls.
- Film and read sides for 15 actors/actresses self-tape auditions daily to assist in talent success as well as to present on our website for company exposure.
- Read through production needs and send out audition invitations to the appropriate prospective talent in order to support filmmakers’ project success and bolster the exposure of actors who hold memberships at our agency.
Areas of Expertise
- Film & Television Writing
- Research & Development
- Social Media Engagement
- Content Creation
- Conflict Management & Resolution
- Interpersonal Skills
- Google Suite, Microsoft office, iMovie, FinalDraft, & WriterDuet
High School Diploma
- Graduated with honors
- Member of the Volleyball team all 4 yrs.
- Advertising Editor of the Frontline Newspaper
- Vice President of Girl’s League
- Answer guest questions and resolve guest complaints to provide superior customer service.
- Assist in training new employees in the areas of customer service, cashiering, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for booking spa appointments, registering new Hilton Honors memberships, checking guests in/out, stocking supplies, and running our POS to ensure smooth day to day operations.
- Assist in creating and designing show pitch decks to present to network executives in order to sell new TV shows.
- Transcribe sound bite time codes from 3 interviews to incorporate content into sizzle reels before pitching a show.
- Record notes from business agendas, development meetings, and casting interviews to create schedules, keep track of production advancements, and assist in generating short scripts for future casting calls.
- Sisterhood Programming Specialist (January 2018–December 2018)
- Event Coordinator for member only events.
- Scheduled, organized, set-up, and arranged over 15 events for 130 women to enjoy.
- Director of Alumnae Engagement (January 2017–December 2017)
- Prepared and transitioned senior members of chapter into Alumnae status while also planning our Founder’s Day annual event.